Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Diaper bags...

Ladies, I don't know about you, but I definitely did not realize how big of an investment my diaper bag was! I bought that sucker 3 years ago and I am STILL using it. The handles are a bit worn and coming apart now but it's been a good soldier these past few years and it's time to say goodbye. I have had THE HARDEST time deciding on a new diaper bag. For awhile I just thought that I would buy a few tote bags and use those (which I might still do....) but I have rounded up my favs. Help me pick one! Side note: Am I crazy? Maybe- but hear me out. I feel like I should be able to carry a bright pink bag even though we are having a baby boy. Because HE isn't carrying it- I AM! I'm just lugging all his stuff in it! Regardless I still think i will be going with a black bag just to be safe haha. 
{Remember to click on the photos to be taken to retailer site!}


2 comments:

Sarah Gore said...

I love the stripes!!! Luckily my favorite color is black so when the time comes I can use my favorite color of diaper bag, but I still think you should get to carry your favorite color!!!😜

Sarah Gore said...

I love the stripes!!! Luckily my favorite color is black so when the time comes I can use my favorite color of diaper bag, but I still think you should get to carry your favorite color!!!😜