Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer skin

It's no secret that people with gorgeous tanned skin fake and bake... or just plain fake that nice tan. SAY NO TO FAKE AND BAKE! My favorite thing right now, are tanning towels. In expensive, and they totally work! Plus, I pack on the sunscreen whenever I am outside because I am just terrified of skin cancer. 
So, here are my little tips and tricks to getting gorgeous summer skin!
Tip #1. EXFOLIATE! It might seem obvious but it really helps, especially the knee and elbow area!
Tip #2. Be sure to shave! Shave those legs ladies you don't want a funky tan...
Tip #3. Use a fake tan! I really love Tan Towels but St. Tropez is awesome too! {Kate Sommerville also makes some tanning towels!} St. Tropez also makes amazing moisturizers to help extend your tan.
Tip #4. WEAR SUNSCREEN. For real though, do I really need to talk about this? Shiseido and Ocean Potion are my absolute favorites right now.
Tip #5 MOISTURIZE, your face AND body. I LOVE L'Occitane's almond oil.
What are some things you guys love to use in the summer?
{Click on the photos for direct links to products!}


No comments: