Monday, June 29, 2015

It's OK...


It's been forever since I have done an "it's OK" post and it's high time I did, because A LOT of things are OK with me today...

It's OK... 


-That I desperately needed chocolate pudding last week and made it, and ate it, and loved it.
-That I have crossed over to the dark side of not washing my hair every day
-That I ate dessert more times than I care to admit last week
-That I would rather shop for my daughter than for myself
-That I literally did not fold laundry all week last week... I did laundry on Monday and it sat in the basket until Devin decided to do it yesterday... 
-That we aren't going out of town this summer... at all
-That my hair looks way better curly/wavy than it does straight (see above photo for reference)
-That this skirt looks WAY better in person (so does the entire outfit for that matter). The skirt is such a pretty blush tweed with silver threads woven through. 
-That I wish I had purchased this top in every single color it came in (I tend to do that quite a bit...) 
-That I wish I could get paid to bake for people
-To feel excluded- sometimes I definitely know I am
-To have a small circle of friends
-That I haven't seen any of the Jurassic Park movies... not a single one!
-That when Devin and I went on a date on Saturday we had to think back and remember the last time we were out just us... It was our anniversary... back in December... 
-That Charlotte isn't potty trained yet. I'm not forcing her yet. And to be honest it doesn't really bother me that she isn't right now. 
-That all I want to do is play at the pool and have picnic's this week! 


{My outfit. Shoes: Nine West. Skirt and Top: J. Crew. Necklace: Macy's. Charlotte. Shoes: Old Navy. Dress: Gymboree. Bow: My Beautiful Little Shop.}

Happy Monday friends! What's OK with you today? 




2 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

been enjoying the morning catching up on you blog that I enjoy so much. Love you my sweet friend~

Marli said...

it's okay... i totally haven't seen any of the Jurassic park movies either.