Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Spring makeup

When the weather starts to get warm I immediately start wanting to revamp my makeup routine (and my wardrobe... to my husband's dismay). For me, spring/summer makeup= less is more. Unless it's Sunday I try really hard to keep my makeup to a minimum and just use what I feel is the bare minimum to get the job done. Here are products I am LOVING for spring.

#1. Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum 
This product was specifically designed for those of us in our 20s whose skin isn't yet mature but isn't adolescent either. Hand over heart, I'm in love with this stuff. I saw and felt a difference the very first day I used it! I use this after my moisturizer and under my foundation.

#2. Dior Nude Air Serum
THIS. FOUNDATION. All the heart eyes. This foundation is a serum so it's super light, has good coverage, and smells divine. I'm obsessed. It looks just like your skin but better! So much better! Dewy, healthy, glowing from within. Who doesn't want that!?

#3. Perricone MD No Bronzer Bronzer 
Ok, so I know I have written about this before but I just can't NOT do it again. It just gives the prettiest "I have been sitting by the pool today" glow (without actually sitting by the pool...) I usually drop ONE drop on my hand and use a stippling brush to apply it to my cheeks, hair line, and underneath my jaw. ONE DROP does the job for my whole face. JUST ONE! 

#4. MAC eyeshadows in Amber Lights and Coppering 
If you guys haven't watched any Jaclyn Hill videos on YouTube you need to go do it right now. I think her tutorial with these 2 shadows was from last year? But seriously, I'm OBSESSED! It's the easiest eye look of LIFE and it's gorgeous. Just promise me you will go watch it? I'm hooked on this eye look. 

#5. NARS lipgloss in Orgasm
YEEESSSS. This lipgloss is just the bomb. It's the perfect coraly-goldy goodness. I'm obsessed. I also love their shade "turkish delight". 

What products are you loving right now? Other products that I'm loving (not necessarily Spring related...) 
I'm dying over my Becca shimmering skin perfector in  "moonstone" and my "songbird" blush. OH and my new favorite eye liner? "Delinquent" by Urban Decay! 





No comments: