Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Freshly Picked Review and a Surprise!

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHARLOTTE AN DDEVIN! I will be reading THIS  post at least 3 times today and crying my eyes out while she naps today.... }








True story, I have been lusting over this brand even before I ever became pregnant. When they went on SHARK TANK I waited with bated breath as they worked out a deal. When Charlotte got her first pair of moccasins last year I knew we had made the right choice. Perfect for little baby feet! Um, and they just recently came out with crib moccasins which are perfect for bringing baby home in! I so wish they had had those when C was born. These are literally the perfect baby shoe. Easy to put on, stylish and THEY DON'T SLIP OFF EITHER! Which is hugely important- especially for my child who would run around barefoot 24/7 if we let her (daddy would). Freshly Picked moccasins come in TONS of gorgeous colors (our favorites are The House that Lars Built (shown) and the Heirloom collection) and they are always dropping a new fun line! (UM... also... they are having a sale today... just sayin'... if you want some head over there ASAP!) These moccasins are sturdy, well made, and hold up nicely with all the craziness that toddlers get into. And Charlotte loves them. Every time I tell her to go get her shoes she goes for her moccasins! 
So, for Charlotte's special day today we have decided to give away a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins on my Instagram account {SURPRISE!}- please see there for more details if you would like to enter (giveaway runs from May 20th-May 31st, winner will be contacted directly). @whitneyzufelt.  But even if you don't win, go order some now. you definitely won't be disappointed.  SALE LAUNCHES AT 10  MST so don't miss it.
http://freshlypicked.com/ 

No comments: