Saturday, May 16, 2015

Charlotte's Birthday Party

Quick, mostly photos, post of C's bday bash. It was supposed to be both Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse for both Devin and Charlotte (more specifically "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse") but it turned into just Minnie (sorry honey). She had so much fun. And she loved having a hot diggity dog for the very first time.


 (purchased this banner from etsy)

(balloons from balloonsfast.com) 



(one of the only things I made for her party) 

(banner bought on etsy- I don't think anyone noticed this one haha) 

(pull string pinatas are the best) 

(the second and last thing I made for the party) 

(I purchased a cupcake stand and cupcake toppers before we decided to do a costco cake- I still wanted to use what I bought so we used mini solo cups and put mini m&ms inside- they were a big hit!) 

(close up of the pompom banner! i'm so proud of this) 

(we had chili dogs {or plain hot dogs for the kids} watermelon, chips, drinks and... cake!) 











(so grateful for nice weather today! and for all of our friends who came and hung out!) 

(post piƱata!) 




(her faces crack me up) 









Thank you (once again) to everyone who came and made our little family feel special! It was so nice to be surrounded by people we love and celebrate the most important people in my life. 

No comments: