Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dear Charlotte


Dear Charlotte,
Oh my sweet beautiful girl. How did I get so lucky as to have you? I must have done something right along the way. Watching you learn and grow is such a privilege. It's so fun seeing you discovered new things. I hope you always love learning. I just have to tell you something baby girl, that just because mommy is going back to school does not mean that I don't love you. I am having a really hard time with the guilt of the time commitment this will take. You will have to be cared for by someone other than me. And I am so afraid I am going to miss something. Because even though I have been with you every day since the day you were born, I still feel like I am missing you growing up. And I really don't want to feel like someone else is being your mother. But all of that aside, please know that this is the right thing for mommy to do. You won't remember me being gone, but I will remember. I hope this will set a good example for you- just like my mommy set for me. That you will have a desire to get all the education you can. I wish for you to be smart and educated and a hard worker. I hope you learn that from me and from daddy. We love you so much and want the best things for you. And even though mommy will be at school for a few months- I will ALWAYS be your mommy. No one can take that away. And I will always be here to help you along and guide you. Because that's what mommy's are for. And know that mommy and daddy love you no matter what.



1 comment:

Fabulously Faint said...

Your a strong and beautiful mama and Charlotte is beyond blessed to have you !