Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sequin Hangers

If you follow me on Instagram then you already know about this but this is big for me. This little mama is officially selling sequin hangers and I am so excited about them! I just think they are so gorgeous! Originally I started making them as potential gifts for my friends for the holidays but then... I had people interested in buying them (Eeek!) 
Currently I only have adult sized sequin hangers but child sized ones are in the works!
I think these are just perfect to hang your wedding dress on! No photos should be taken with something that gorgeous on a plastic hanger! If I'm honest, I am going to use mine to pick out my clothes for the next day ;-) 
(Also, the gold hanger is my favorite!) 
These are nice solid wood hangers covered in sequins!
Pricing is $15 each which includes shipping!
*Please note that these are handmade items and as such are individual in their own right. Some flaws may occur because I am human. Also, please be mindful about what you hang on these. A cashmere sweater is not advised.*
If you would like to purchase one please email me (the "contact me" button is on the right hand side above my photo) and I will send you an invoice- or just leave me a blog comment. You can even message me on Facebook if you would like. These are going fast so if you want one before the Holiday's I would advise you order soon! I can make multiple hangers of the same color as well. 
All colors shown here are available. 
Red, Green, White, Black, Silver, Gold, Iridescent pink, Hot pink, Turquoise, and Purple. 




*I am contemplating opening up an ETSY shop but I would like to keep my costs down so my buyers can have the best price. I am still thinking about it but for now PayPal is the most cost effective way.* 

4 comments:

Kimberly Bonham said...

These are gorgeous!

Diane's Photography said...

Your hangers are beautiful...and I think $15.00 is a bargain! if that includes shipping...more of a bargain! love your creativity~

Tearsa Roberts said...

I love your hangers. My favorite has to be the emerald green!! Gorgeous color

Tearsa Roberts said...

You should experiment a little and combine some of the colors! Gold & black would look BOMB!