Monday, December 9, 2013

My Christmas Wish List

You guys... Christmas is almost here. I can't even believe it! 
It's currently snowing outside and C has decided to sleep in (!?) I can hear the children in my neighborhood squealing with delight at the fun that is outside right now. It just makes me all warm and fuzzy. To be honest, I really don't NEED anything but it's so fun to "window" shop online. And I still believe in Santa Clause too so many I will get some things from my list ;-) 

#1. Faux leather panel dress
I just discovered this brand and I am hooked. Any brand that makes awesome modest dresses? Yes please. I got on their site DAILY and look at this dress. It needs to magically be in my closet. Also I love that they use REAL models. Kingdom and State I love you. 

#2. The ex boyfriend jacket

Never did I ever had an ex boyfriend's jacket... so I am I need this one in my closet. It's very "Katniss Everdeen". I'm pretty sure she would have it in her closet. (I LOVED CATCHING FIRE! And I loved that crazy awesome cowl neck scarf she wore! I have yet to find one like it that I love so if you find one... let me know!)

#3. The perfect apron
I have one Ruffles n Red apron but I definitely need another one. Confession? I use mine as decoration most of the time because it's just too cute to get dirty! I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and I love looking cute cooking! You guys, order an apron. You will not be disappointed. 

#4. Personalized stamp
For people who move a lot this might not be the best gift. We are lucky in that we can stay in a place for a few years at a time. I have been wanting a personalized stamp for awhile but I just hadn't found the right one. This one is the stamp after my own heart. 

#5. Lip crayon
I have been lusting after these lip crayons for awhile. I just haven't committed yet because I like kissing my baby and my hubby too much it would just get everywhere! I swear I kiss my girl all day long. But I am loving this color so I definitely think a purchase is in order.

#6. Gold dot sheets
Ok, so these are from PBTeen but I NEED them! The sad part is... they only go up to queen size and we have a king... I refuse to get them put them on the guest bed where I would hardly ever see them (as the guest room is in the basement). I am contemplating buying them and saving them for C when she gets a big girl bed (many many moons from now). 

#7. Initial necklace 

I really want one of these with Devin and Charlotte's initials to wear once I start school. It might sound weird but I feel like it will be like taking a little piece of them with me. Plus when I have to wear scrubs all the time, makeup and jewelry (and my shoes) will be my only way of distinguishing myself haha.

 #8. Monogram mug

 I am having a slight obsession with white and gold these days.  Just slightly. And I realized the other day that the only mug I have that is mine is the Harry Potter one Devin got me a few Christmas' ago... and it's slightly ruined now so I definitely need a new one. This one is hollering my name. OH please oh please let me get this!!! 

What's on your Christmas list this year? 

2 comments:

Tearsa Roberts said...

I've been wanting that monogram mug from anthro for so long. Maybe I should just suck it up and buy it! I'm in love with white and gold too! I also love the initial necklace! And the panel dress. Anything with leather I'm in love with!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you get some of these great items!