Friday, December 13, 2013

Merry Christmas

This weekend was FREEZING! The coldest I think I have been since I lived in Idaho. But we still decided we wanted to do family pictures. And THANKFULLY our photographer is amazing and down for anything. And luckily she is a really great friend too. She came over and we were originally going to go to the local park but I was already over it and said, "let's just do it right outside our front door" and that's what we did. Mostly because it was nap time and C was not having any of it (hence the ever present pinkie). And I absolutely love them. Thanks Cherie! You never ever cease to amaze me with what you can do in 10 minutes. 
If you are local you definitely need to check Cherie out. She has taken all of our photos since we have moved and I have never been disappointed! 














Merry Christmas from us to you! 


6 comments:

Tricia Smeda said...

Whitney, you never ever take a ugly picture!!! I'm a bit jealous! Super cute family photos!!!

Diane's Photography said...

Whitney can I just say you're the most beautiful/handsome/cutest subjects to photograph!! I love your Christmas photos, the video and you! your photographer did a fantastic job!
Merry Christmas oxox

Savanna Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savanna Nicole said...

Whitney! These are so cute!! You should do a makeup routine that you did for the photoshoot! :)

Kirsty and Seth said...

What a beautiful family you have, the photos are lovely!

kirstyandseth.blogspot.co uk

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Look at all that snow! The photos turned out great!