Thursday, December 12, 2013

Free Christmas Printable

My friend Michelle texted me the photo of the cutest Christmas sign a few weeks ago (Um... back in October?) and we both decided that while we did not need another wooden sign in our homes we definitely wanted a printable to put in a frame. Many photos texted back and forth and this is what we came up with! I so love doing these chalkboard printables! I have decided to share the cuteness with you all! Just save it to your computer, print, and frame! EASY! And cute if I do say so myself!
This is an 8x10
(Michelle I have yours printed!)


If you print it snap a photo and put in on Instagram with the hashtag #mylifeaswhitneyprintable 
And seriously... have I told you guys how much I love my followers? 
Because I DO!
XO 

P.S. Etsy shop... It's happening people. Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

Tearsa Roberts said...

That's adorable, Whitney! You're so creative! I love chalkboard printables!