Saturday, December 7, 2013

Easy Oreo Truffles

Ok, these are so easy I am embarrassed that I'm even posting this recipe. I remember the day Devin came home and told me we HAD to make these. One of the wives in his squadron had made them and they were "SO GOOD!" So we went out and got the ingredients and totally broke our blender doing it. That year was the year we bought our food processor. If you want a dessert that is totally glutinous and delicious and easy... this is for you. I made these a few months back for the dessert party we threw. They are always a hit. If you haven't made them yet, do it. You won't be disappointed. They are the perfect "I just want to watch a chick flick and do my nails and eat all night" type of food... if you know what I mean...

Easy Oreo Truffles:
1 box Oreos
1 package cream cheese
1 package chocolate chips

To make:
Add Oreos to food processor. Pulse until you have a very fine crumb. Add the cream cheese and pulse until you have a nice sticky mixture. Roll mixture into balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheets. Freeze for an hour. Melt chocolate chips according to package directions in a microwave safe bowl (I usually start off with 30 seconds and then mix and go for 15 more until completely melted). Cover the frozen Oreo balls in melted chocolate. Let set. Enjoy! 

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those look amazing!

Aspen Ballard said...

These look so good! I'm sure my family could use these one night soon ;)

Makeover With Aspen

Kirsty and Seth said...

These look delicious! And so easy that I think I could actually manage it without messing up :-). Thanks for sharing!