Thursday, November 14, 2013

Awkward and Awesome



{Our lone pumpkin left over from Halloween}
{Shoes: Rocketdog. Jeans: Banana Republic. Top: J Crew. Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren. Pearls: Gift. Lipstick: MAC Rebel}


Awkward:
-Just one outfit photo today because all the rest were super awkward... even for me...
-I can no longer sit through all 3 hours of church. We are lucky to make it through sacrament meeting.
-Mostly this is due to my child's new found high pitch scream. We are hall wanderers now.
-I get messages left on my phone ALL THE TIME by people I don't know... they are always looking for Melissa. I even had people call AFTER I told them they had the wrong number. So, Melissa if you are out there... Your car is ready to be picked up and some lady wants to go over some ideas with you. You should probably call them back.
-The other day when I asked Devin want he wanted for dinner and he said, "I don't know, you have made a different recipe pretty much every day for the past 5 years and I can't remember the ones that I liked." Guess I need more recipe staples?
-My kid used to be able to sleep through ANYTHING but ever since something back from CA she is a terribly light sleeper. Boo.
-Getting your monthly bill (ahem) after not having it for a year... All I could think was, "And so we meet again..."

Awesome:
-Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks!!! I have my menu all prepared. It's just us this year again and I am terribly sad to not be with my mommy :-( But its OK we will still have yummy food!
-I am preparing a "week of eats" for my little blog! I will post a recipe every day... doesn't that sound awesome?
-Going to TRY and make my own baby food for C this weekend... wish me luck!
-Giveaways... stay tuned... I have an ABSOLUTELY amazing one coming your way next week...
-Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

2 comments:

LivingInColor Mom said...

ahh haha it seems like they give your old number away faster now. I had people tell me when I changed my number, they were still calling and texting my old phone until someone responded "I don't know who you are trying to get a hold of but it's not me" lol poor guy! Looking forward to the Thanksgiving posts!

Living In Color Mom

Courtney B said...

You seriously make that many different meals? You're AMAZING! I can't wait for your weekly recipes!
I got my monthly "bill" for the first time since I got pregnant (my babe is almost 11 months) and gosh, I'm ready to get pregnant again JUST so that I don't have to deal with that again. Kidding! Sorta...
Good luck making baby food! It really is pretty easy!