Thursday, November 21, 2013

6 months old!

HOW has it been half of a year already? HOW!? I just can't believe it. I really really can't. The day she turned 6 months old it was as if she woke up and decided that would be the day to sit on her own. It makes me a little sad. Because she is going to need me less and less as time goes on. And that is heart breaking for this mama. My girl LOVES to eat! I made her all that baby food and she was NOT a fan of spinach and broccoli. I gave it to her for a few days and now she eats it like a champ. Eating "real food" is her favorite time of the day. She gets so excited. We are also still loving  bath time but it's a lot more fun now that we have added toys to the mix. Lucy is her favorite member of the family. They are bffs. She has 3 or 4 really long hairs and they are so blonde you would hardly know they are there. Eyes are still blue! And I honestly cannot get enough of her. I could just eat her up she is so stinkin' cute. 




^^All my photos these days are blurry! She is so active and will not sit still for pictures... there's just too much to do!^^^


3 comments:

Fabulously Faint said...

I love your updates about your sweet little girl, she's adorable!

Tearsa Roberts said...

She is such a cutie!! I remember when Terrin turned 6 months-I was so excited to know I was already halfway through nursing! But sad because they just keep growing! Happy birthday C!

Kirsty and Seth said...

What a gorgeous little girl! My son is now 16 months old and while I want to freeze time so he doesn't keep growing, I love all of his new developments!