Friday, October 18, 2013

The Uncommon Cache


I love finding new stores to love!
Here is one for you...
This store is owned by my friend Alex and his wife
And they have some super fun and unique jewelry! 
I was immediately drawn to these Vintage Teardrop Earrings
They are so light (which was important to me! I hate heavy earrings!) and gorgeous
I put them on Devin said "those are nice!" so you know they are a winner! 
What's important too? They are affordable! It's a win win situation. 
The package was delivered and inside I was immediately greeted with the scent of Lavender!
I adore lavender- it's just so calming! So when I opened the package I was so happy to see that my earrings were inside a lavender sachet! That sachet is now living in one of my drawers... it's totally happy there.
But seriously, these earrings! 
Go get yours- because they are gorgeous and affordable.

No comments: