Friday, October 4, 2013

Cereal

My sweet baby girls is growing up way too fast for my liking
It's like all of sudden I woke up and she is huge!
What the crap? She can fit into her newborn shoes now!
I think I just might cry!
Sniff sniff... Ok moving one... 
So Charlotte has been interested in eating for awhile...
She STARES and opens her mouth every time I eat something
The other day even I was holding her and drank from a cup and she turned her head and opened her mouth like she wanted some!
Ok baby girl I get the hint
So I picked up some oatmeal cereal and decided we would try it out
Devin begged for me to let him feed her since I ALWAYS get to feed her
So I let him and he just loves it...
I can't say she was the biggest fan in the world just yet
I think she knows that's not the same stuff we eat (ha!)
But it's so fun to watch her experience new things!
What should we try next?
Peas?
Avocados?
Applesauce? 




In other news it's snowing here today. SNOWING! It's October! Couldn't we have had just one more month out of the year where we didn't get snow? Sigh. Devin is so excited. I, however, am missing California. 
Happy Friday my friends! 

3 comments:

Heath Income said...

she looks so cute. One thing to be aware of is that my kids had problems with constipation when I started cereal. You should have some baby food prunes on hand or prune juice. Sarah's kids needed it to. After I had given the cereal to my first at 3 months and he had such problems I didn't start anything extra with my second until he was 8 months. We'd give him tastes of things but his main food was just me :) Lynne

Afton Brinkerhoff said...

I've read on so many sites that the BEST first food to give babies is avocado

Afton Brinkerhoff said...

I've read on so many sites that the BEST first food to give babies is avocado