Friday, October 18, 2013

5 months old!

Technically she won't be 5 months old until Sunday (which is also my big sister's birthday! Happy early birthday Michele!) But I just couldn't wait! What's a few day's anyway right? Right!
But I can't believe my girl is almost half a year old!
I just can't believe it!
I feel like I'm still trying to wrap my head around the face that I have a child
But she is so stinkin' cute
I mean really. 
That smile! 
She gets whatever she wants and I am OK with that. 
Devin has already taken her on "daddy daughter dates" to toys r us and to get a new outfit.
She is rolling over, eating cereal like a champ, and grabbing her feet at every opportunity.
We love her- and I can't believe how big she is getting. 



^^^ This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of my girl. Oh AND she can FINALLY 100% fit into her newborn shoes. I am so proud. 

She has been so sick this week and it is breaking my heart! I honestly don't think babies should allowed to get sick. We have been getting lots of snuggles and staying inside. Good thing it snowed this morning to give us a good excuse to stay in our jammies today. 


No comments: