Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cake Batter Blondies

So... I have actually been making these for a while now... like... for 2+ years. I haven't made them since we moved out of California though. I blame that on: #1. Not having a bunch of teenagers to listen to me talk every Sunday anymore. #2. Devin was tired (!!!) of all of my treats except on Holidays (and then all he wanted was chocolate peanut butter pie... stay tuned for that lovely thing come November). #3. PREGNANCY. I had a complete aversion to doing/making anything. But since we decided to throw a dessert party for our cute friends here I decided to dust this ol' baby off (for the kids you know...). If you love cake batter ANYTHING... you will adore these. 


Cake Batter Blondies:

You’ll need:
    2 boxes yellow cake mix
    ½ cup oil
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup milk (about)
    1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
    1 bag white chocolate chips

To make:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the cake mix and sprinkles in a large bowl until incorporated. Then mix in the oil and eggs. Add the milk slowly just until the batter is well mixed but still thick. Place better in a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or just until the edges turn golden. LET COOL FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR. Then enjoy J

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love blondies so I'm going to have to try these!