Wednesday, August 28, 2013

About me



Here are a few things about me that you probably didn't want to know but I am going to tell you anyway...

#1. There are a few words that people say that make me cringe. Don't ask me why they just do. For example, "stoked": I think it sounds like a major medical condition. And "stud": I even hate it when Devin is looking for "studs" when he hangs stuff on the walls. Also, "frugal": I would rather use the word "thrifty".
#2. Devin thinks I should be an auctioneer. I have tried to duplicate their fast talk a few times... Is there such thing as auctioneer school?
#3. I hate coconut. I love the smell... can't stand the taste. 
#4. I LOVE tortilla chips. I don't really like potato chips but tortilla chips are a vice of mine.
#5. I am a huge sucker for office supplies. I love post-it notes! I love pens! I am such a sucker for a good pen and nice clean new notebook that doesn't have any writing in it. 
#6. I am obsessed with Downton Abbey. I have watched all the seasons twice. Just waiting for January!
#7. My dream would be to own my own bakery. But I wouldn't have fancy cakes... because I sucked at art. 
#8. Devin and I have this thing where if we see a shade of green we try and name it... don't ask me why... its just green. For example, "Honey, what would you say that shade of green would be?" Ninja Turtle green. I think we need to be hired as crayon color namers.
#9. I'm totally convinced that I should be in a movie someday
#10. Not that this is a secret or anything... but my girl crush is Kate Middleton. Can you blame me? 

No comments: