Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yes, we can still leave the house

This past Saturday we went hiking with some friends
The Badgers
They have a baby girl who is 4 weeks older than Charlotte
Her name is Scarlett
And her and C are so cute together I can't even stand it.
Every time Charlotte and Scarlett are together- we get photos
Because that's what you do when you have cute babies.
We have been very fortunate with this move to have met some awesome people
The Badger family is definitely one of those families you just click with
I never thought I would love it here as much as I do- but I do
(Despite what the first picture portrays ha!)











I am thankful for carseats, baby carriers, and the ability to bring Charlotte's food with me where ever we go... and for friends who bring extra diapers (because for some reason daddy thought we only needed 3 ha!)
Thanks Badgers we had a blast! 

4 comments:

M. at Making Sense of Cents said...

Looks like so much fun! Great pictures.

Diane's Photography said...

Colorade is definitely beautiful country! Glad for good friends!

Emily said...

this is so sweet! baby charlotte is just precious. your pictures are pretty darn awesome too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a fun thing! That's awesome that you were able to bring her!