Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Her Land of Nod

In case you missed it... We had a baby
A beautiful baby girl who looks absolutely nothing like me and is the mini-me version of her daddy
Who would have thought that I would have a blonde haired blue eyed child? 
We named her Charlotte 
And I finished her nursery literally 2 days before she showed up
{stay tuned for that story!}









It's pretty much my most favorite thing ever
and makes those early morning feedings just a bit easier (but only a bit)

{Thank you again to Cherieberry Photography for the images!}

***Update! If you would like to see more photos of the nursery AND where you can get the same things please see THIS POST)***

4 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

Oh my goodness, that baby room is beautiful~ I love every piece of decor in it. You have a good eye for decorations my dear. I'd love to sit in there and feed a baby too...I'm coming :D

Kayla Bainbridge said...

Love the chair!!! Looks super comfy!

Anonymous said...

Nice and cozy!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The room looks great!