Monday, July 22, 2013

2 months old!

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is already 2 months old!
Where has the time gone?
I feel like these last 2 months have been a whirlwind of little to no sleep, diapers, and feedings...
My days sort of just melt together and all of a sudden... she is out of newborn clothes.
I have to admit when Devin was sorting through it all I couldn't help but get all emotional
She is MY BABY and she is already growing up too fast!



(I have never been one who wanted to put just their child as a facebook profile picture.... but I am so so so close to doing it with this picture! I can't get over it! I get it now people... I get it.)

I am so grateful to be this babe's mama... even IF people think I'm the nanny and not her mommy. She is so sweet and come on! Those cheeks! We just love her to pieces.



4 comments:

Sarah Lynne said...

She is so freakin cute!! SO adorable!

Diane's Photography said...

Charlotte is yummy precious~

eneuschafer said...

THOSE CHEEKS!!!! Love her sweet face! Keep up the great work, mama!!

All At Once said...

goodness gracious! She is soooooo cute!!