Thursday, February 21, 2013

The paint battle

Husband and I have been battling (ahem) discussing lightly the notion of whether or not to paint baby's room. The sides to this debate go as follows; Me: Totally for painting. Husband: Totally against painting whether he or someone else does it.
We did a lot (and I mean a lot) of painting in our old house and he is just over the whole experience. I don't blame him.
Around and around we went.
He would give a little... I would give a little.
And then... behold... a compromise.
The terms: We won't paint the room, but we will be painting the furniture (aka the dresser) a fun color. I need some color in that room!
So, here are some of the ideas I have been thinking about...
 
 
(Photo: www.etsy.com )
 
 
 
\
 
 
 
Now to decide which color(s) to do! I only have... 116 days until baby is due!
Yikes... that's soon!

4 comments:

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

i love that first picture. that shade of pink is gorgeous!
-wHiT

Kayla Bainbridge said...

Some of those are ambitious good luck!

Michelle Nieto said...

The multi-colored pink drawers are really neat! Let us know what you decide! :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the idea of a big pop of color!! You'll have to share what color you decide to go with!