Monday, February 4, 2013

It's OK...

 
(Shoes: Enzo Angiolini. Pants: Asos maternity. Tshirt: Downeastbasics. Sweater: J Crew)
 
 
I have to say that I am actually happy it is Monday today. Mostly because I have been looking forward to THIS WEEK for weeks and weeks... pretty much ever since finding out I was pregnant- Wednesday we get to find out if baby is a he or a she (pending baby isn't camera shy). But I still have a few things that are OK right now...
(All photo's taken with Lucy in baby's room... because Lucy thinks it's her room right now haha)
 
It's OK...
-To be gaining weight. If I gain weight, then baby gains weight. My pregnant body is a lot different than my regular body- and that is the way it is supposed to be!
-That all I really want to wear are leggings and sweat pants.
-If I have to go to the cafeteria at work to get a snack... almost every day.
-That thrift stores just aren't my thing.
-That the majority of my last paycheck went into savings and the rest of it was spent at Sephora and MAC.
-To not be able to decided on what color crib to get.
-To have bad days.
-That I can only remember cooking one meal last week...?
-That while husband reads intellectually stimulating novels- I read The Hunger Games again
-To be dying to go back to Disneyland- even though I just went.
-To be kind- even to people who are absolutely horrid.
-That I strongly dislike Motherhood Maternity and Pea in the Pod.
-That people are starting to stare at my belly.
-To want to stay home and read a book all day.
 
Happy Monday my friends! What's OK with you today? 

2 comments:

All At Once said...

So excited for you to find out! Such an exciting time for you guys

Diane's Photography said...

Whitney, I can hardly wait to hear what you are having...boy..girl...either way it's super exciting. You look absolutely adorable and I love your baby bump! and you!