Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I had good intentions





 
 
I really did have good intentions of taking photo's every week of my pregnancy. I got way cute ideas off of pinterest, I bought this cute shirt to cross off my weeks. I wanted to journal and savor this time while my little peanut is cooking. Whelp... yeah so I suck basically. This is the only picture I have with this cute shirt... at 11 weeks... I can't even wear those jeans anymore without doing the "hairtie trick". Goal #1 for this new year- Have a healthy baby. Goal #2- lose the baby weight ASAP. It's doable right? Right. I am dying to know what baby IS. I want to know whether or not to buy pink or blue! I am thinking blue... but who knows? I have no idea how my mom did it not knowing with her first 3 because honestly gender neutral stuff does not appeal to me. However, I have picked out the stroller I want (ok ok husband liked it too)... The BOB revolution. I'm so excited to at least have that decision out of the way... because honestly there are a lot of decision to make on baby gear. How do you pick which thing is best for you and your baby!? I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. 

5 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

There are so many cute things out there for Mom dad and baby. I'm jealous! I still love to check out the baby gear cause its so cute and fun. Good thing I have granskids so I can use the baby gear once in a while . Exciting times Whitney and Devin

Diane's Photography said...

There are so many cute things out there for Mom dad and baby. I'm jealous! I still love to check out the baby gear cause its so cute and fun. Good thing I have granskids so I can use the baby gear once in a while . Exciting times Whitney and Devin

Diane's Photography said...

There are so many cute things out there for Mom dad and baby. I'm jealous! I still love to check out the baby gear cause its so cute and fun. Good thing I have granskids so I can use the baby gear once in a while . Exciting times Whitney and Devin

Diane's Photography said...

There are so many cute things out there for Mom dad and baby. I'm jealous! I still love to check out the baby gear cause its so cute and fun. Good thing I have granskids so I can use the baby gear once in a while . Exciting times Whitney and Devin

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest idea to wear that shirt!!