Monday, January 28, 2013

Dear Husband

 
Dear Husband,
I know there has been a lot of change going on around here. Moving (twice in the last 6 months), new job, new house, your daddy being gone, and a new baby on the way. Not to mention my ever changing body. I know its hard, trying to take care of everything around here but you are doing beautifully. Seriously. I know you are overwhelmed (believe me I understand) but thanks for being there to comfort me. The other night when you got into bed after a long day at work and you said, "Don't worry love everything is going to be ok, I'm here" I knew that it was true. No matter how stressful and overwhelmed we both are as long as we are together everything is going to be ok. I know you are going to be the best daddy- because you are already the best husband. There is no way I could do any of the things that I do without you.
Thank you for always kissing me before you leave for work (and I am so sad I never got to thank your daddy for teaching you that).
Thank you for always snuggling me in the mornings- even when I get up at 4am.
Thank you for kissing me on the forehead.
Thank you for working so hard to provide for our little family.  
Thank you for still taking me on dates.
Thank you for loving baby- and for rubbing my belly daily.
Thank you for spoiling me.
Thank you for choosing me.
Thank you for loving me no matter what....
And thank you for being my one and only.
I sure do love you. Forever and ever.
XO
 
 
Love,
Me. 

1 comment:

Diane's Photography said...

Whitney~you and Devin are super special! I am proud of you every day!