Thursday, January 17, 2013

Awkward and Awesome

(Boots: Macys. Socks: Target. Dress+belt: ASOS. Pearls: Gifts from hubby!)

Awkward:
-This little old lady at church came up to us and said, "So, I followed you home from church last week!"... and then she sat by me in relief society... creeeeepy.
-I can tell that patients at work can't tell whether I am pregnant or if I just ate a really big lunch... Oh the stares.
-I was totally unsure if baby had feet or not because at our 13 week ultrasound the tech didn't say anything about feet! (see awesome's)... I sort of started panicking last week when I finally realized that.
-Those of you who are my friends on FB already know this one.... But I totally ate my lunch the other day before 9am... and had to go to the cafeteria to get a snack at noon because I was starving (again)
-I'm pretty sure I am having shoe cravings as well as food cravings...
-When husband came home yesterday and I was trying to take a nap and he decided to lay down with me and he said, "What if we named our kid Kermit?" And I said, "Like the frog? What about Miss Piggy? Or Fonzo?" And husband said, "Who the heck is Fonzo?" And I said, "Oh is his name Fonzie?" To which husband just laughed and laughed... Oh pregnancy brain.


Awesome:
-We have an ultrasound machine at work. And with a combined nurse+anesthesiologist effort... we now know baby has feet :-)
-Finally bought our plane tickets home!!!
-Our good friends Shawna and Garrett are visiting next week!!!!
-My order of preggy lady pants came in the mail... Hallelujah.
-Husband finished our custom closet this week! Woohoo!
-TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!
-Which also means that tomorrow is date night!

 
Happy Thursday my friends. And welcome to the inside (staircase) of our new house-it was just far too cold to venture outside for photos.... even with my preggy lady hot flashes.

1 comment:

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

awe love the outfit, especially the boots! :)
-wHiT