Thursday, January 10, 2013

Awkward and Awesome

(Shoes: DSW. Pants: Express. Button down: J Crew. Belt: Buffalo Exchange)

Awkward:
-My PJ shirt got caught on our back patio door's handle as I was walking away... I frantically tried to pull my shirt free so no one would see that I was A. Still in my PJ's at 2pm and B. Still stuck on the door after more than 10 seconds. Sigh.
-Seeing your horrible upstairs neighbor after you yell at him from downstairs and hit the ceiling with the broom handle... Right before you move...
-Having to get up and walk out of church because you made a mistake and went to the wrong ward...
-Going to said new ward and when they introduce you and then they want you to tell them a little bit about yourself and EVERYONE and their mother looks at you... Um Hi?
I'm Whitney and this is extremely uncomfortable.
-This lady who totally clipped her nails in the waiting room at work.
-Wearing pants the other day and coming home and telling husband that I need new pants and he says, "Why don't we just get you one of the extenders" And you proceed to show him your hairtietrickedout pants... and he says, "Oh, I see you have been extending." Yes... yes I have.
-That I still can't eat tapioca pudding... I know its not fish eyes but still it freaks me out.


Awesome:
-Hearing baby's heartbeat :-) best sound ever!
-Getting to go home in March!!!!
-Homemade bread.. nom nom nom
-Date nights with my handsome man!
-This whole outfit (although I don't think I will be able to wear it again) it comprised of NON maternity clothing!
-Ikea... seriously I think I am going to develop an addiction.
-My mom sent me a pack of sheer panty hose with a note that said, "For my princess." I suppose she read that article about how Kate Middleton wears them.
-TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! AND husband has it off :-)

 
Happy Thursday and may you eat something particularly delicious today... because my mind is usually on food I am dying for a Jamba Juice right now.

3 comments:

Redheaded Daybook said...

you are just darling!
i love the denim top

and congrats!!! you are so adorable pregnant! im pregnant too and im totally in love with feeling him kick and move around. and the heartbeat is wonderful. makes me cry everytime.

Redheaded Daybook

Heather Hamer said...

Congratulations Whitney! Hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy. I think my sister is due close to you. I'm also addicted to Ikea, too bad the nearest one is 3 hours away!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You're looking great!