Tuesday, December 18, 2012

4 Years and The News

Dear Husband,
Four years ago today we promised each other that we would be each other's for forever. Four years ago, the grounds of the San Diego temple were extremely wet, and my dress got filthy. But the day was gorgeous... absolutely perfect. I remember the way you looked at me when you saw me all in white... I will never forget that moment. You are the love of my whole life and I am so grateful for you. I love you more and more everyday we are together. Happy Anniversary my love.
Love,
Your wifey
 
Dear Friends,
We have been keeping a secret from you...
 




 
Baby Zufelt is due June 17th, 2013!
 
(photos taken by Cherieberry Photography )


4 comments:

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

AWE YEAHHHH!!! CONGRATS DEAR!! :)
-wHiT

Holly said...

Congratulations to you and your hubby!! I love all the photos!

Diane's Photography said...

I'm all teary eyed! Sweet news and love love the photos of you two! and love you guys!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats!! How exciting! That's my birthday!