Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Being sick sucks

I have been so sick this past week (don't worry I will spare you the details)
But really... it has been zero fun around here as husband has been sickly too
HOWEVER... Today I am leaving for California
Despite the stuffy nose that refuses to leave
Oh California how I have MISSED YOU!
And of course my mom. My mom is my very best friend
Mom and I are off to have another "Mommy and Whitney" trip
And I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see the new Carsland
Yes and will be eating a churro or two...
No I will not care about what I eat for a few days... so there
SO my friend I hope you have an awesome rest of the week
And I will be seeing you early next week!
With stories of Mickey Mouse and lots and lots of fun.
 


2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh no! I've been sick too! I had a full trashcan of tissues after like an hour yesterday. I was so sad!

Athienna said...

I hope your feeling better. By the way I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can find more information on my blog post.

http://supermomseatsandneats.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html