Thursday, October 4, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

(Shoes: Macys (old). Cords and headband: J Crew. Top: The Limited. Sunglasses: Rayban)

Awkward:
-Apparently you aren't supposed to wear boat shoes on really short carpet... I slid into way too many things at work wearing them (including a patient... awesome).
-I am the worst person at remembering names of people... especially when it comes to music. The other day husband said, "Hey, want to go see Bob Dylan?" And I said, "Who the heck is that?"... fail.
-Our dog has now claimed the guest room (ahem... bed) as her own and takes up the entire thing so no one else can get on. Looks like we now need to move and get a 3 bedroom house so people can visit us without having to sleep with our spoiled dog.
-Trying to eat spaghetti quietly in the break room while everyone is reading something.
- I am in desperate need of a haircut but I am having anxiety over someone I don't know cutting my hair... What if they give me a mullet!?
-Oh the lengths I went to get these 2 gap sweaters I wanted. 5 different phone calls and 2 trips to the mall later and they are mine.
-This entire week. Honestly I have no other words. It has just been one weird awkward mess.

Awesome:
-CINDERELLA came out again!
-We are going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow!
-It's supposed to snow on a day I don't have to work.
-Pumpkin spice hot chocolates
-We are going to play kickball tonight... I haven't done that since I was in 3rd grade.
-Husband has SATURDAY OFF!!!
-TOMORROW is FRIDAY!!!
(This is how excited I am about having a day off with husband!)
 
Happy Thursday my friends!


2 comments:

Kimberly Bonham said...

Love your pants!
Yay for Cinderella. We just bought it on Blu-Ray :)

Kara said...

You are too cute! I adore your mint pants. It's just a matter of time before I get my own! My friend bought two copies of Cinderella. He believes in having every edition that's come out, so he got blu ray and collector's edition blu ray. He's got issues!