Monday, October 29, 2012

It's OK...

(Shoes: Enzo Angiolini. Pants, Sweater, Scarf, Jacket: J Crew)
 
It's OK...
-That I have almost gone through the entire (Trader Joe's) care package my mom sent to me from home... I got it on Friday.
-That all I wanted to do is stay home and curl up with a blanket this weekend.
-I still haven't finished my Halloween costume
-The candle Devin bought for us from Bath and Body reminds of me churro's from Disneyland
-That I have been falling asleep before 8:30 this entire past week
-How I never realized the movie Twilight is completely blue
-Speaking of Twilight, now whenever we see something that's Hunger Games or Twilight Devin says, "Is that Cotfish Joe or Keeeevin?" (reference: bad lip readings from youtube)
-That I bought a new shampoo/conditioner set last week and I already hate it
-To watch Finding Nemo and any other Disney movie you own to prep for Disneyland in... 9 days.
-That I think that jet fuel smells like adventure
-That my husband does most of the laundry

 
Happy Monday my friends! Let's make it to Halloween!
 


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

A Trader Joe package?! Heck yes! I would have gone through that thing in one day.