Thursday, September 13, 2012

Where HAVE you been!?

Don't worry... I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth
Just been busy so it seems that way...
A few things to make note of as to what has been going on in The Zufelt household
 
#1. We decided what we want to be for Halloween... And no it is not a repeat costume (woohoo!)
#2. We probably won't ever be going to Elich Garden's again unless we get a season pass... their 5 "big" rides just weren't worth the money. There was (however) a cheer competition going on there that husband let me watch for a little bit ;-)
#3. I love Air Force Academy football... or just college football in general
#4. I am seriously contemplating chopping all of my hair off... because it's driving me nuts.
#5. We talked about potentially moving out of our current appartment since elephant foot upstairs isn't letting us sleep.
#6. We found THE BEST salted caramel icecream ever
#7. The "magic argan oil" hair mask doesn't work
#8. Lucy has now claimed the guest room as her own... You have been warned (if you come visit)
#9. I have decided that my wellie collection needs to be expanded by 3 colors; purple, teal, and black...
#10. The Zufelt's are in love with hot yoga! Seriously we are just a tad obsessed with it. We got a free week at this local place and we have gone almost every day. It was one of the only activities my doctor cleared me for (only walked, stationary bike riding, and yoga until October). But seriously... it is amazing.
thai budha
(this isn't me this is my sister... who is an awesome yoga instructor)
 
What have you all been up to? Serioulsy... I want to know!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Can't wait to see what you chose for Halloween!