Friday, September 21, 2012

Lust List: Tiffany Blue

Teal, Turquoise, Blue-green
Whatever you call it... it's gorgeous
And that's a fact
Here's my list of things I am dying to own in this lovely color
 
 #1. Jeans - because we all need a little color on our bottom half every now and then. Find these HERE
 Skinny Floods Jeans - Roxy
 
#2. This dress. I have a turquoise lace dress... but the peterpan collar!? The polka dots!? Stop it. Right now. Find this dress HERE
 
#3. I have been seeing these gorgeous necklaces all over the place (aka all over pinterest). Want a nice colorful statement? This is your key. Find this beauty HERE
 
#4. Shoes! Serioulsy you can never have too many shoes. And that's the truth. These ones are calling my name. Find them HERE
#5. This top combines 2 of my most favorite things at the moment. Chevron and turquoise. If you need this as much as I do find it ON SALE HERE
Zigzag sequin tee
Ok... now that I'm dying to go shopping... Happy Friday friends!
I am going to go to yoga tonight and maybe even eat breakfast for dinner
Because I like to live life on the edge like that.

No comments: