Thursday, September 20, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

(Shoes: Macys. Shirt and Cardigan: J Crew. Tshirt: Downeastbasics. Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren. Lipstick: NARS Schiap)

Awkward:
-That time when Devin and I went to yoga and he was the only guy (usually there are at least 5) and the instructor told us to do a pose and then said, "This is what I like to call 'the mud flap girl pose!... Oh... or "mud flap boy" I guess." Poor Devin.
-How many times I got called a "candy striper" on Tuesday when I wrote a pink and white striped dress. No sorry I actually work here for money.
-Teen Mom Farrah's cry face. Seriously I know she is sad but I can't help but laugh.
-The fact that Devin worked last weekend and when people asked me what I did I said, "Nothing." and they go "haha no really what did you do?" Um... really... I didn't do anything... Guess I need to make a list of exciting things to do while he is at work.
-I wore my sperry's to work yesterday and apparently they aren't supposed to be worn on "work carpet". I can't tell you how many times I slipped and everyone went, "Whoa are you ok?" yeah yeah yeah I'm fine its just these boat shoes that I am not wearing on a boat.
-Writing checks. Seriously I dislike it so much. I hate waiting for the other person to cash it- I go and check my bank account and I think "woohoo I have more money than I thought... oh crap... nope... just kidding... I'm broke." lame.

Awesome:
-I came home from work yesterday and I told husband that I really wanted to go to lululemon to get the purple chevron bag for my mat. He said that we didn't have time to go, but when I went looking for my mat before class and couldn't find it... Husband brought it out in my brand new bag :-) Love him.
-I booked my flight to California! Yay! I can't wait to see my mom.
-Yes we will be going to Disneyland while we are there.
-My rocking climbing shoes came in and they are PINK! I'm so excited
-I haven't cooked at all this week.
-Breakfast for dinner.
-Even better is bacon pancakes for breakfast (which we will be having Saturday morning)
-Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Happy Thursday my friends! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with more awesome thank awkward ;-)