Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pinspiration: Halloween

I can feel it coming... Fall that is
I woke up the other morning and it slapped me in the face
Kind of like, "Hey Whitney! You know all this heat you hate right now... Well guess what? That's about to change really quick!"
I can hardly wait for October... From October-February is my most favorite time of the entire year
(which is nice since it is almost half of the year ha!)
As such I have been obsessing over what to do/make for Halloween...

Pinned Image
This is probably one of my most favorite things I have ever read. Honestly... a bad witch would NOT wear shoes that fabulous! Tutorial HERE 

Pinned Image
These cute and easy meringues are just too cute!!! They remind me a bit of Casper... you know... the friendly ghost. (Have I mentioned I am ready to get out my Halloween movies!?) VIA 

Pinned Image
Every year our church does a "trunk-or-treat" and we always bring pumpkins but they just make my car smell funny for day's after. These are adorable and totally reusable! Not to mention... less messy! VIA 

Pinned Image
This wreath is killer! I love wreaths that aren't round and this one is no exception. It is definitely on my to-do list! VIA 


Pinned Image
Candlestick holders and dollar store bowls. Um... CUTE! Anyone out there want to plan a fabulous Halloween party with me!? Seriously. I need to. VIA 

Pinned Image
This will be happening on my door this year. I just hope it doesn't freak my neighbors out when they leave for work in the morning and this little guy is staring them in the face... VIA

Pinned Image
And just because I am obsessed with this pattern this year.... Halloween will not be complete without a chevron pumpkin. VIA 

Ok guys. I am ready for sweaters, and leaves, and boots, and hot chocolate.

What are you pinning this week!? 

3 comments:

Kayla Bainbridge said...

I love that mummy door! Very cute!

Ashley said...

I love your new blog layout!!!

And I'm loving the chevron pumpkins....totally doing that this year!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

So cute!!!! I love the holiday seasons!