Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I got a call Monday morning. A call that made me smile and laugh and want to cry all at the same time. But this call also made me freak out a little bit. Like a  holy-crap-we-actually-live-here-and-are-settled-here-now-and-my-life-is-no-longer-in-sunny-California type freak out.
And a little bit of awe-man-I-can't-watch-the-Olympics-in-my-PJ's-all-day-anymore
The call that came was a job offer. A job offer with excellent hours, decent pay and not that far away.
Hallelujah
What I'm most excited about? Still having time to do all of my pinterest projects
 {see below for details}

Pinned Image
Magnetic board... because my husband does not like me to put photos or anything like that on our fridge VIA

Pinned Image
I have been dying to make this peach tart! Everytime I go to the grovery store I see these gorgeous peaches and wonder what to do with them besides stuff them into my pie-hole. VIA

Pinned Image
I would make these suckers in hot pink!... No idea where I would put them but who cares!? VIA 

Pinned Image
Ok seriously... has ANYONE seen a cuter potholder? The answer is no. You haven't. Or at least I haven't! VIA 

Pinned Image
Toffee crunch cupcake... Doesn't that just sound super divine? It makes me want to have a party just so I can make them! VIA

Pinned Image
Don't worry we aren't going to OD in chevron at my house (not yet at least). I hate it when mail gets left on the counter. I think with this little beautfy I wouldn't mind! VIA 

Pinned Image
We need a new duvet cover (yes it is a need). I love ruffles and I love white because you can fancy it up with any other color you want! VIA

What are you obessing over this week?


4 comments:

Megan said...

Those look like some great projects!

Kayla Bainbridge said...

Congrats on the job! What are you going to be doing?

Kayla Bainbridge said...

Congrats on the job! What are you going to be doing?

Diane's Photography said...

Glad you got a job, hope you knock your socks off!! love the pinterest, I pinned :D