Wednesday, August 29, 2012

No Really... Those are Air Planes

I am married to a pilot
Which means that in this house we love to fly
And look at Air Planes
And go to Air Plane museums
AND forturnately for us... we live right by an air port (convenient eh?)
I was quite sad to miss the air show going on around here since we were out hiking
BUT to our great delite we still got to check out a few cool planes.
An F22 and P51 to be exact.
 




I must say... being married to a pilot is pretty sweet
Especially when he has flown some awesome planes
AND he can tell you ALL about the ones you see in the sky
I am ready for my next trip! Can we perhaps take an F16?



1 comment:

Tarabelle said...

My sister in law just married a pilot; they are special people! I love your blog, I'm a new follower if you want to check me out!

http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/