Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet Megan

Let me introduce you to Megan
She is a kindred spirit
Meaning... she likes Disney
And she and her hubby are just too darn cute!
...............

I am originally from Alabama. I now live in North Carolina because my husband is a seminary student. We have been married for 2 years (as of July 17). I am a 4th grade teacher at a year round school. We've been through a lot in the last 2 years between being newly married, moving 10 hours away from home, starting new jobs, and Lee has major stomach issues that have kept him in and out of the hospital. I enjoy reading, crafting, college football, blogging, couponing, baking, traveling, and hanging out with my friends and family.
I started my blog as a way to keep my family and friends updated on my life. At the beginning of this year, I decided I wanted to be a "real" blogger. I have been slowly learning the ropes of the blogging world. I am always looking for ways to gain new followers and new blog friends, but we just don't have the extra money right now for me to pay for sponsorships. That's why I was so excited to see that you do button swaps. I basically blog about my life. Some of my main topics are my faith, crafts/creative projects, recipes, couponing experiences, teaching, things I read and watch, and random thoughts I have.
........
So what are you waiting for!? Go make some new friends. That's what the bloggin' world is all about after all! 

No comments: