Monday, August 20, 2012

It's OK...

{Shoes: Macys. Skirt: Gap. Top: Modcloth. Sunglasses: Rayban. Purse: Coach}


Monday... I think it should be mandatory that no one has to wake up until 10 am when you roll around... Because Monday's are just plain hard.


It's OK...
-To always feel like the weekends aren't ever long enough
-That I am still convinced I need to be in The Hunger Games movies
-To be excited for fall but dreading the winter
-That sometimes I look through pictures of husband and I when I miss him
-To already be planning for Halloween
-That I hate using a hair dryer
-To have a closet full of clothes and still feel like I have nothing to wear
-That we now own a Subaru
-To still love pink
-That I seriously contemplated going to Disneyland Paris for my birthday this next year
-To be super disappointed that my bank didn't have Disney Princess checks to order
-That I never realized how much Harry Potter and Frodo look alike until I saw a pin on pinterest
-To not have put up my fall wreath yet... I have been instructed to wait until September 1st
-That I have been unquestionably "blonde" this entire weekend
-To be girly
-To hightail it out of church because you don't want to be assigned to speak
-That I eat chocolate... a lot.
-To be happy with how I look now.
-That I can't seem to break my "hand on hip" habit... sorry... it's an addiction.

What's OK with you today?



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute outfit! And ugh I'm really struggling on this Monday. I just can't wake up.