Thursday, August 30, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

Since my outfits this week have been dominated by a ginormous brace that has earned my the nick-name "Crash" from someone who shall remain nameless- I decided to show you one of my favorite outfits for fall! Enjoy!
(Boots: Steve Madden. Tights: Target. Skirt and Cardi: J Crew. Tshirt: Downeastbasics. Glasses: Nicole Miller)
 
Awkawrd:
-When we went to a Rockies (baseball) game and I thought they were playing the Sea Hawks. Um... unless they invented a new sport where baseball and football combined... that wasn't possible.
-Having a male nurse for your... ahem... yearly exam
-Needing to go to the ER and deciding you had probably better shave your week old hairy legs before someone has to touch those things...
-Having to go to the bathroom outdoots... Oh the things I do because my husband is a mountain man
-The comments I heard while hiking, "Um... is pink like... you're favorite color?" NOPE! Just thought I would waste all my money on gear that's in my least favorite color!
-That I serioulsy cannot stop watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. That family is just suck a train wreck... I can't look away.
-That we went shopping at J Crew before going to the ER... In my defense it hurt worse when we got home AND J Crew was on the way (besides I needed a shower... duh).
-Not being able to workout this whole week. I serioulsy feel like a snuffaluffagus.
 
Awesome:
-Husband came and had lunch with me at work yesterday :-)
-I made homemade granola for the first time ever and it is AMAZING! (and I didn't even use a real recipe! I just trew stuff in)
-Three day weekend!
-When you find something in your size on sale! Seriously this is the best thing ever.
-PROJECTS when they are done :-)
-Anthropologie.
-Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!
Happy Thursday lovelies!
 

1 comment:

Tarabelle said...

Hahahahahaha! J Crew on the way to the ER?! So funny!

Tara

http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/