Tuesday, July 31, 2012

St. Mary's Glacier










 



Things I learned on this hike
#1. Always wear appropriate hiking socks
Underarmour one's don't count
#2. Buying a backpack and hiking boots for our dog was a pretty sweet investment
#3. I am still not used to the altitude here
#4. Both my dog and my husband are better climbers/hikers than me
#5. Always wear bug spray... always.
#6. Lucy needs to perfect her doggie paddle
#7. Don't become friends with random dogs not on a leash (even if they look just like Lucy)... they will follow you down the mountain
#8. Always be glad you weren't climbing with the group wearing flip flops
#9. I love Colorado
#10. After hike food always tastes best

What did you do this weekend?
P.S. This is the last day to sign up for the August button swap! Email me at thezufeltsblog@gmail.com
P.P.S. There will be an awkward and awesome linkup on Thursday! So prepare accordingly :-)

2 comments:

Miss Amy said...

HAHA! I can't get over the doggie backpack and boots!!! So fun! Did she like the boots??

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm jealous! I love the doggie shoes...so funny. My family used to have a golden retriever...they're good dogs.