Monday, July 30, 2012

It's OK...

{Shoes: Jessica Simpson. Skirt: J Crew. Top: Old Navy. Necklace: Tiffany & Co. Sunglasses: Rayban Wayfarer}

I am always sad to see the dawn of Monday (unless of course I am on vacation)
Because it means the end of an awesome weekend
And the beginning of another week
We had an amazing weekend filled with the temple, hiking, pizza and lots and lots of Olympics!


It's OK...
-That on Saturday we had fresh baked cookies for dinner
-To stay hunkered down in your home to watch the Olympics
-That red velvet has taken over my sweet tooth
-To go to Joann's more than once a week
-That I still haven't bought a blazer because I just don't feel like they fit me right
-To miss Disneyland
-That the majority of my wardrobe is pink... or polka dots... or stripes...
-To have more than one favorite thing
-That I re-start the dryer so I don't have to fold the clothes right away
-To make happy messes
-That I am not an Olympic athlete
-But that the Olympics have taken over my life
-To talk to your mom everyday

Happy Monday friends!
What's OK with you today?
P.S. Still time to sign up for the button swap!

5 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

I have talked to my Mom everyday for the past 20 years, it's great and I'm glad you do that too. :D

and enjoying the Olympics and love the outfit
love ya

Ashley said...

Too cute! Love the outfit! I had to laugh as I read your list... I am right with ya on so many things! Haha! And I totally love the wrinkle setting on my dryer so I don't have to fold clothes right away either. I hope you are enjoying the olympics!

Megan said...

I love your skirt! I need some skirts like that for work. Anyway...It's okay that it's only Monday and I'm already ready for the weekend!

Katie Blacker said...

cute outfit! Yes, we are loving the Olympics at our place too.

you had to be there

Jess said...

Such a cute outfit! rock it girl!