Monday, July 9, 2012

It's OK...


{Shoes: Macys. Skirt: J CREW Top: J Crew Sunnies: Ralph Lauren}

It's raining... It's pouring... there is literally a river running in front of my house
But I did get to wear my red hunter wellies today... so I think me and Monday are even today
Seeing as how I don't have to avoid puddles at all... In fact I actively seek them out so I can stomp on them
Childish? Yes. But its so fun.

It's OK...
-That I slept through most of the Lord of the Rings trilogy (yes all 3 of them)... I got the gist of it
-To wear leggings on days like today
-That I told husband that there was no way I was ever going to like Pistachio ice cream... He proved me wrong... It was kind of like "Green eggs and ham" only it was "Green ice cream"
-To watch Disney movie's over and over again even if you don't have children
-That I haven't gotten a job yet... It just means the right one hasn't come along yet
-To have ridiculous cravings for cinnamon rolls every now and them (Que Saturday morning's 8am run to the store)
-That I am finally warming up to the color orange
-To jump into your PJ's right after church on Sunday's... just so you know...
-That I am pretty sure the swings near my house get more use from me than from actual kids
-To be homesick
-That I don't look like Heidi Klum... there is only ONE Heidi Klum
-To lust after Jimmy Choo shoes
-That we went to an art festival this weekend and we didn't get a single picture!
-To still makes wishes on starts

Happy Monday my friends!
What's OK with you today?

6 comments:

Ashley said...

The first thing I do when I walk in the door from church is put on my pjs!!! What kind of job are you looking for? Oh...and leggings...not ok to wear here...I would probably roast to death...way to hot!!! Can't wait for fall so I can actually wear them.

Ashley said...

Oh, also..next time you're in your Blogger account, follow these instructions

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE

And when you comment on someone's blog they can email you back!

Whitney & Devin said...

Thanks Ashley! I just did :-) I didn't realize I could do that oops.

Diane's Photography said...

I love your shoes they are way cute! first thing we do on Sundays is put on our PJ's too...it just feels like a relaxing PJ day!
love and miss you

we loved here. said...

Gum boots are the best!! Love love when you dont have to worry about soaking wet feet.
Ahh I am looking for a job too! I suppose when the right one comes we will get it ;)
Amy xo

Clara Turbay said...

it´s great....