Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dress like a princess...

I have a slight girl crush on Kate Middleton...
I honestly cannot help myself- The girl can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to fasion
While I don't have her clothing budget I have found suitable alternatives for a few of her amazing dresses from my all-time favorite dress shop Shabby Apple 

#1. Kate's look
Alternative
Shabby Apple's Yellow Days dress. The sleeves and sillouette are similar and the detail on this dress makes it more interesting. Add your favorite nude heels to make this a winner.

#2. Kate's look
Alternative
Shabby Apple's Blue Eyes. I love that Kate wears polka dots! And that she dresses modestly. Add a wedge to complete the look.

#3. Kate's look

Alternative
Pinned Image
Shabby Apple Rhapsody in green. The color is different than Kate's but thats OK we can't all be her BUT we can dress like her. Add a sash to this little baby and its almost as good as the original.

#4. Kate's look
Alternative
Shabby Apple's Mt. Greylock I love this dress because its a fabulous neutral that you can dress up or down. To get that princess kate look pair it with your favorite sparkly heels.

#5. Kate's look

Alternative
Shabby Apple's I'm Late I'm Late I adore this dress. I absolutely cannot get enough of lace and I think the dress is an amazing combo of both of Princess Kate's blue lace dresses she has worn.

Yes I know these aren't exactly like Princess Kate's dresses... I so wish they were! But they are nice affordable options...
Because we all want to look fabulous without breaking the bank!  

3 comments:

Elyse Alexandria said...

Found your blog through Sarah Averett's and I love it! You and your man are so darling!

And those dresses are to die for! I love Kate Middleton's style too. Thanks for finding these!!

{honeyimholmes.blogspot.com}

Diane's Photography said...

I'm tellin' ya Whitney, your blog posts are magazine worthy!! This one is great!!! love the dresses

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

I have a girl crush on her too! I love all those outfits and all the alternatives! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend!