Thursday, July 26, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

{Shoes: Enzo Angiolini. Skirt and top: J Crew. Belt: Gap. Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren}

Awkward:
- Realizing how terrible I am at volleyball... by  hitting the ball countless times out of bounds (somehow my team still won)
-Watching "He's Just Not That Into You" and realizing that you did some (ahem) of those crazy girl things back in the day. Hello taking your phone to yoga...
-That my GPS thinks "Flatiron" is pronounced "Flute-eye-ron" Sheesh GPS can't you read?
-There are also roads here that specifically say "No cruising 9pm-4am"... I guess I will have to get my cruising done during regular business hours.
-Painting my fingernails on my right hand
-The sheer amount of textbooks we have between the two of us... That are all outdated now.
- My karate skills. This week husband has been getting home close to midnight and there have been a few avoided broken noses (for him) because he tries not to wake me up but gives me a kiss before getting ready for bed... but I wake up anyway and immideately I become a ninja.

Awesome:
-Watching Ratitouille... That movie sure can turn my frown upsidedown
-Anything chocolate... and not white chocolate... I'm talking legit chocolate
-Harry Potter... seriously I will never get over those books/movies
-Um... Has anyone else seen the new Batman!? Um HELLO! Robin is my new favorite.
-Going to VEGAS in September... mmmhmmm
-Tiffany Blue
-How cute husband is when he waves goodbye to me while driving off to work.
-Tomorrow is FRIDAY
-AND husband has the day off!
Happy Thursday my friends!
I am off for a job interview... Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Thursday to you and good luck on your job interview! I was really lucky these past few weeks to get some great jobs! And I think any Pixar movie can turn my frown upside down!

Ashley said...

Ratitouille. Yes!!!

Diane's Photography said...

you look adorable for the job interview! Still Miss you :D