Thursday, July 19, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

Let me preface this by saying that I did take outfit pictures yesterday... my husband failed to tell me that my hair was crazy in them... So you get to see some wedding pictures today... Cool? Cool.


Awkward:
-When people sound astonished that you baked cookies from scratch {!?} (Yes one of my neighbors was very impressed that I had baked cookies myself.)
-The American Ninja warrior trainees who train outside my back porch. It wouldn't be so awkward if Lucy didn't insist on training with them.
-Wearing your hair up in a ponytail and having to take an unexpected ID photo... and you look like a man until 2016
-When Devin and I were downtown and I stopped dead in my tracks and said, "Wait! I smell LUSH!!!" 10 yards away was a Lush store. I felt like Chunk in The Goonies saying, "I smell ice cream!"
-Yelling at your neighbor upstairs to stop stomping around and then seeing him outside...
-Being allergic to shellfish and going to buy vitamins... Let's just say the girl ended up having to call the corporate offices to see if by "fish" they meant "shellfish"... It was kind of embarrassing


Awesome:
-So You Think You Can Dance
-I am currently looking for a ballet class to take... anyone want to do it with me?
-Oh there is also a MUD RUN here in September... any takers on that too?
-Nice long walks with my husband and pup outside
-Salted caramel anything
-Going hiking this weekend!!! Woohoo!
-Pretzel rolls
-Husband found me pink rock climbing shoes!
-Tomorrow is Friday!!!
Happy Thursday my friends!
 I have 2 doctor appointments today... I have been in some pain these last few weeks so fingers crossed we can get it all straightened out today!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Ahh! A ballet class sounds awesome! Were you always a dancer?

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

good luck at the doctors! and pink climbing shoes? do you guys climb a lot? i'm getting new ones soon but i'm thinking white miras - anyway..i think you should post outfit pictures despite crazy hair ;)

Diane's Photography said...

you are super cute~

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Ugh! That happened to me last time with my id photo for work. They just randomly showed up and I look like a little boy now till 2015