Thursday, July 12, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

This has been my "uniform" this week. Capri's, sandals, and a flowy top
{Sandals: Sanuk Gypsy. Capris: Express. Top: c/o Footseas}


Awkward:
-So... ok... This one time I rode my bike into a boat. A stationary boat. In the middle of the street. And I still have the scars to prove it.
-The comment I made to husband the other day... "I could be jello"... I got a blank stare then asked "Haven't you ever seen My Best Friend's Wedding!?" No... no he hadn't.
-When a random lady at church touches you from behind and you jump about a mile high in your seat... Sorry! I'm not a weird lady I was just fixing your tag!... Sure you were...
-Our Internet still isn't working... hence why I haven't done anything really with this blog besides blog (I want to do another button swap Internet people!) We have called them 4 times and still nothing. I am still using the "business center".
-The maintenance guy came over yesterday to fix our patio door... and I was still in my robe.
-Lucy's salon visit is going to cost almost twice what mine will be... in her defense she does have hair all over...

Awesome:
-Kiehl products... WHY have I never tried these before?!!!
-Leaving your back door open at night and letting that summer air come right on in!
-I started doing Insanity... again... I can't believe I ever thought that was easy!
-I am having my hair cut tomorrow!!!!
-I had cereal for lunch yesterday and it was amazing
-Oh and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!
Happy Thursday friends! Wish me luck on navigating this town today...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I crashed into a parked UPS truck with my bike once! Yep, definitely an awkward :) Have an awesome weekend!!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Where are you now?

That's definitely a fun story to tell (later, right?!) about the bike and the boat !! hah

Some people just can't keep their hands to themselves :/

And yay for a haircut. It's about time I got mine done!

Diane's Photography said...

I'm jealous of all the shopping you have in Co...send some good stores to Nipomo :D
miss you