Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July!

5 Reasons why I love the 4th of July
(Our second 4th of July together @ Avila Beach)

#1. Husband and I had our first date on the 4th of July
We went to the drive in!
#2. We ALWAYS have pancakes the morning of
We set up our first date at a pancake breakfast the morning of 4th of July so it's tradition
#3. Husband usually has the day off
#4. FIREWORKS!
Although no where does them quite like Disneyland fireworks are one of my most favorite things
#5. 4th of July usually means BBQ!!!
I WILL be making burgers... or something else disgustingly delicious
Happy 4th my friends! Hope you all enjoy it!

(Our Traditional 4th of July cake)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am the same. I LOVE 4th of July!!! BBQs, like you said, are the best! Love that you two had your first date on the 4th.

Megan said...

Happy 4th of July! I'm thinking my hubby and I should start a pancake tradition...that sounds yummy!

Diane's Photography said...

Happy 4th of July Whitney and Devin! The cake looks so yummy!
love you