Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My to do list

Seeing as how we will be moving into a new place this time next week (holy hannah montana... that's soon) I thought I would share some of the things (from Pinterst of course... all my "good ideas" come from there) that are on my to do list once we get there...

Pinned Image
 This project has been "husband approved" (meaning I can do it!). I think these are so cute they remind me of philosophy jars. VIA 

Pinned Image
I adore this. It's so fun to look back at all the places you have been! I would like to do a world one though... even though I haven't been out of the US... yet.

Pinned Image
Going through all of our stuff recently I found a whole folder (yes a folder) full of tickets to things we have done (wicked, the lion king etc) and this is the perfect way to keep them all in one spot without them falling out and getting lost! VIA 

Pinned Image
I have been dying to glitter my keys for awhile now... Husband always says "NO GLITTER"... but... I think we can make an exception this time... VIA 

Pinned Image
While I don't think my entire makeup arsenal will fit on a magnetic board, I am certain that my basics will! This is my favorite one I have seen so far. I love the labels! VIA 

Pinned Image
While these serve no other function than to make me happy (I mean how can you not be happy with a giant pink paper flower!?) I still want to make them. I think I might just make one and put it in the corner of our guest room... Or maybe in my closet... VIA


What are your favorite pins this week!?

P.S. In order to get to the original website (if it was available) please click the "via" link

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I really love all these ideas. Especially the map idea!!! I need to do that.

Ashley said...

I really love all these ideas. Especially the map idea!!! I need to do that.

Tere Shake said...

oh i love all of these ideas! they are so cute! especially the "Admit One". I am so doing that, i plan to print my blog to a book and put all the tickets and stuff with the corresponding post. but lets be honest probably wont happen:) so this is amamzing!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that map! I need to make that one I move! Have you seen the mason jar pin on pinterest that holds the tickets? Less room and so cute!